Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What makes me go Grrrrrr with Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN

Why do these two folks need to YELL at us? These two individuals make me go Grrrrrr. I have to turn the channel as soon as a commercial comes on about them or I am actually on the channel when they appear.

I know that the really believe that they need to scream and look so distressed, but give me a break.... I am educated and am a corporate retiree and I DO NOT need to be yelled at by anyone. Yes, you can be passionate about a bunch of things, but screaming only turns viewers off... at least it does me... anyone else in my boat? Get a life... report your findings... give us your views... and move on..... Why HLN keeps these two Yo-Yos employed... I have no idea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment